This was a Christmas present from my wife. She knew how much I wanted the Charger SRT8 when we purchased the 2006 R/T Charger less than a month earlier. The dealership called me to tell me that the first one in the State of NM was on the truck and that I should come by and take a look. Upon my arrival, the Charger SRT8 had just been off-loaded and was in the detail shop. I immediately fell in love. I called the wife, she came by, fell in love and said “Merry Christmas.”
I have since become a huge Dodge fan and decided it was time to make an already fast and great car faster. I called GS Motorsports (GSM) to get a quote and time frame on when I could have their full line of mods installed.
The list of modifications include:
- Paxton Novi 1500 S/C w/12lbs of boost and high polish finish
- Ported and Polished Heads and Intake
- GSM ESP/Fan mod w/180* t-stat
- Quaife LSD (Limited Slip Differential
- KW V1 Coil over suspension
- Innovate Wide Band A/F Gauge
- Innovate Boost Gauge with memory recall
- Color matched Dual Gauge Pillar replacement
- Polished Intake Manifold
- 6.1L Engine Stroked and Forged to a 6.3L putting down 600rwhp with over 600rwt
- Have deleted all door guards for sleek look
- Kooks Long Tube Headers
- Magnaflow off-road exhaust 3” piping
- 22”X10.5 rear rims and 22”X9.5 front rims by Iforge
- Rear Drag Radials when available.
Coming this winter:
- Possible Custom Paint Using factory Brilliant Black as the base color.
- Sound system upgrade (custom)